It's crunch time for shopping! I am on my last and hardest person to buy for, my husband. Every year, I am more stumped than the last. I have rounded up eight great gifts in all sorts of masculine materials, leather, wood and more. Hope this helps you finish up with your most challenging gift recipients.
PLUS, I've teamed up with Jord Wood watches to give away three $50 gift certificates. Act fast, this giveaway closes tomorrow, so you can have time to order for Christmas. Click over to my instagram to learn how to win and check out all the fabulous watch selections for men and women!
1. Cork Globe - cause in our house, we're always scheming on the next trip
2. Crab multi tool - who doesn't love fun and functional!?
3. Jord wood watch - unexpected and chic, and comes in the most beautiful wooden keepsake box
4. Baseball dart board - who doesn't want to feel like a kid again. This is the toy all the adults will want to play with on Christmas Day.
5. Personalized Leather iPhone wallet - dudes can get on board with personalization too.
6. petrified wood coasters - keep the glass sweat from your table man-style.
7. Seinfeldia: How a Show About Nothing Changed Everything I know this book would be the perfect stocking stuffer for my husband
8. College Stadium Blueprint - the splurge gift for the college football-lover.