My first gift guide is for the 10-month-old baby that has all the necessities and then some, and a mom who has an aversion to loud, bright, plastic toys. Here are ten ideas for a more-stylish baby's first Christmas.
1. Dear Santa, please bring Oliver, and every kid for that matter, the cutest, softest Oeuf deer hoodie around!
2. Ever since my instagram exchange with Mr. Donald Robertson last year, I have been a BIG fan, and as a mommy working in the fashion industry, it only seems right that my kid should learn my world from a fictional giraffe.
3. The fist of two penguins on the list, but this one is oh so cuddly! Even better, your purchase of a Cuddle and Kind doll helps feed children through the Children's Hunger Fund.
4. I'm smitten with the cutest little piggy bank to collect pennies.
5. If it's not obvious by this list, I'll tell you that I'm into wood toys. This stacking penguin has all the positives of it's plastic counter part, but is so much cuter!
6. The perfect alternative to a plastic dish with Elmo on it, a wooden bunny.
7. In my opinion, musical toys are the best toys, and this "band in a box" has it all!
8. Something for a little boy and his DIY-obsessed mommy to bond over, a purdy little tool bench!
9. It's going to get cold(er) and the little ones can keep his toes toasty in baby Uggs.
10. As a Vespa owner, it only seems right that our little guy should scoot around in style too! This mint green Janod number is amazing!