This year I took a cue from my friends Christina, from DeSmitten and Elizabeth, from The Note Passer, and started following them toward a more clean beauty routine. When you start reading about all the crap that is in our beauty products, it's down-right scary! There are so so many healthier products, that work great and come in really pretty packages. In 2015 I started turning my regimen over, as I ran out of a product, I tried to replace it with a new, non-toxic option. Perhaps in 2016, I can make it all the way there, so Santa, won't you please stuff my stocking with the below clean items?
1. I've used a couple products from Vermont-based brand, Tata Harper, and I'm itching to try the Restorative Eye Cream, with Date Palm extract to eliminate toxins.
2. A beautiful and non-toxic bright red lip color by Bite Beauty, perfect for holiday party hopping.
3. Rose water, soothing face mist from Glossier sounds so luxurious after facing the harsh winter air, or your in-laws.
5. Miranda Kerr's clean beauty line, Kora has a foaming cleanser that claims to be "especially effective on acne-prone skin," sounds like a godsend to me!
6. With natural ingredients and a bottle like that, you'll want this Herbivore Lapis Face Oil on your shelf.
7. Can anyone resist the smell of Aveda products? I have been searching high and low for a clean body lotion I love, Aveda Stress Fix Lotion could be my answer.
8. An America-made texturizing spray in a pretty bottle, with natural ingredients, Plantfolk Apothecary Sea Salt Spray for the win!
9. Herbivore Citrine Body Oil claims to have a "euphoric" scent, I'm sold!
10. Arzoyi is the do-it-all argan oil, for hair, face, nails, skin and body!