Welp, here it is, my holiday wish list. I don't need much, but if people are really really searching for gifts to get me, here's what I would ask for.
1. Because it's my favorite place on the planet and because I LOVE Gray Malin's work, a landscape of Cinque Terre is on my list.
2. Darling crawler earrings for day to night.
3. a VW bus trinket tray, this is an obvious must-have.
4. An Aveda Shampure candle, which might be the best smell on earth.
5. Warm, cozy gloves to get me through to spring.
6. a monogramable polkadot phone case with organization, my type-A brain is buzzing!
7. the perfect cozy, afterwork sweater, in cashmere, of course.
8. a versatile jumpsuit for layering now and casual Sundays later.
9. A fabulous ceramic planter and a big cactus to go with it.
10. The world (and our walls) need a little peace right now.