One of my 2016 resolutions was to make the switch to clean beauty products. I have made the switch about 65%, and looking to round out my routine. Clean beauty is making huge strides every year, with pretty packaging, sold in mainstream stores everyone can access the smart, healthy choices and will want these products on their shelves. These products are great stocking stuffers for any beauty-loving lady in your life.
1. Ilia Multi Stick - made with all kinds of good stuff, this make-up is actually good for your skin
2. RGB nail color - formaldehyde free and oh so pretty.
3. rms Buriti Bronzer - been on the hunt for a clean bronzer, and I hope I have found it in this product
4. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream - excited to try this caffeinated cream
5. Bite Discovery Set - natural gift set comprised of multi lip color options
6. True Botanicals Deep Hydrating Body Oil - the best smelling moisturizing body oil
7. Herbivore Coconut & Sea Salt Beach Wave Hair Mist - a girl can use some natural texture
8. Tata Harper volumizing Lip & Cheek tint - I love a multi use product and this brand has been good to me before.
9. rms Beauty Oil - a face oil in a pretty bottle, that touts all kinds of great reviews