Use less plastic // Cute Grocery Totes

A second 2016 goal I'm patting myself on the back for is quitting plastic bags.  I have used my own reusable grocery totes for about 90% of my bagging needs and the other 10% I have found ways to recycle.  It's tough to build the habit of always bringing your bags, but once you do, it's such an easy change, and makes carrying the groceries in so much simpler.  Now, seeing people walk out with upwards of 15 plastic bags as they leave the store makes me sad that I didn't make this change earlier.    Now if I could only on-board my husband.  Here are 9 cute options to help you make this change too! 

Cute Grocery Totes

Shop the post