At the beginning of every new season I come up with a "look" that I'd like to rock. This spring I'm inspired by a modern, greaser meets soc.
The items on my list to shop for in the next couple months include:
- Men's wear jacket with feminine details. I'm especially gunning for a something shiny, satin or sequins
- Flirty, textured skirts to compliment the masculine shaped jackets
- Body suit to wear as an easy, slim foundation
- Classic spectator flats
- The perfect pair of white jeans
- Stunning platform shoes/booties to add to my over-flowing collection of dangerously tall shoes
- Over-the-top necklaces, a la Olivia Palermo from "The City"
- Oakley Frogskins, my new sunglasses of the season