From Trash to Treasure

Literally.  I found this chair curbside on my morning run, looking a little sad, but I loved the styling, so I couldn't resist.  I brought her home and went to work.







 De-upholstering was definitely the hardest part.  There was 1 million staples and tacks and it wasn't too pretty underneath.  I was careful not to tear up the old fabric, and I used it to trace a pattern.



Good thing I had some pretty over-sized floral fabric on hand, then I bought some black twill-tape and studs to toughen it up a little.  


 I put her back together and I couldn't be more happy with the result.