- Legal size card stock, I used this Natural White, 80lb, Linen texture,
- A printer or copier with double-side capabilities
- a scorer, I used this paper trimmer with scorer blade
- a good, larger paper cutter, I used the cutter at Kinkos for half and this Fiskars cutter for half
- a rotary cutter with a perforation blade
3. Use the rotary cutter with a perforation blade to make the second fold.
3. crease invitation at both folds, like an accordion.
6. Cut out liner.
8. Rubber cement liner to inside of envelope.
9. Print adress labels to the full-sheet mailing labels and trim.
11. Fold just below the return adress, line up front and back edges, so that the crease is straight.
12. Use the crease as the guide to be sure the label is on the envelope straight.
13. Smooth out both sides.