See the full DIY instructions after the jump.
What you need.
- printed photos
- Martha Stewart Circle Cutter (just bought this thing for this project and can tell it's going to get a lot of use)
- cutting matt
- scrapbook paper
- 1 1/2" ribbon
- 5/8" ribbon
- glue gun
- glue stick
1. cut the printed photos into circles, I did 2".
2. Cut slightly larger circles from the scrapbook paper, I did 2 1/2". Use the glue stick to glue the photo in the center of scrapbook paper circle.
3. Cut circles from plain card stock or scrapbook paper, same size as the circles you cut in step 2. These will be the back of the ribbon.
8. Use glue gun to layer thin tail on top of the thicker tail. Glue under the pleated ribbon and hurrah! You have a pretty ribbon gift tag!
* this project looks like it will tak a lot of ribbon, but actually I made 5 or 6 tags with one roll of wide ribbon.