1. This tee doesn't really count as quality, but I love it, and for $10 I can toss and re-buy once I wear it to death.
2. As a handbag designer, I don't often include bags on my wish lists, but this bag is exactly what I'm missing in my life, a cool, light weight carry-all that I can schlep around town.
3. leather jeans, because at 30, I don't know what to wear "out" anymore, and I think these are perfect.
4. I've been on the hunt for the perfect blazer in the color of the season, pink. I've tried on a few that are a little too businessy, but this one has a perfect balance of put-together and cool.
5. these wedges have been haunting my dreams. They are a total splurge, but I am so in love.
6. Every one has to have a pair of espadrilles, and these from The Sak will be amazing shoes for exploring my new hood in.