1. I can't think of anything sillier than dressing my newborn in a Biggie Smalls onsie, which is why the "It was all a dream onsie" is first on the list
2. in a few months my future city planner can rearrange the city, but for now skyline blocks will look so cute styled on a shelf
3. Yes, this brownstone stuffed toy is RIDICULOUS, but it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine. I mean, Baby K's
4. The Taxi Print makes a sweet shot of color for the gallery wall
5. camo mocs - I love supporting small biz, especially when I met the sweet owner behind Freshly Picked. People say these mocs are the best and with such fun leather choices, also the most fashionable.
6. NYC pennant
7. I keep picturing my little dude wearing this onsie and giggling. I sense a future instagram.
8. Also ridiculous, but VW busses are pretty much my favorite thing and I want to force the love of them on my future son with this stuffed toy.
9. warmth, with a side of cute, perfect for a February baby, quilted chambray bear suit
10. Unfortunately I don't know the fate of my weekly Italian lessons post baby, so books like Dr. Suess in Italian, are the perfect way to teach baby K some culture and help me brush up
See the rest of the registry list here.