- kraft paper
- double sided tape
1. Fold kraft paper in half
2. Then fold each half in half again, toward the fold, as in the photo below.
3. Cut a strip about 4" wide.
5. Starting at the non-fold edge, draw the shape of a bow.
6. cut shape
7. fold edges in, opposite the crease, and tape at center.
8. cut a strip about 1" think and about 4" long.
9. Wrap around center of bow and tape
10. Cut and shape strips for bow ends, about 1.5" wide by about 5.5" long. And assemble with double sided tape. Then I used my calligraphy pen to write the name of the recipient.