1. Fujifilm Instax instant camera, because sometimes physical photos are fun too, especially if they are instant.
2. Wireless speakers, the piece of the entertaining piece of the puzzle I've been missing.
3. These handmade, gold-rimmed dessert plates from Suite one Studio, would look so amazing with my current selection of colored glass.
4. I'd even let this pick slide as a Christmas/birthday gift, I have been obsessing over this moonstone ring for quite some time now.
5. Adorably charming vases.
6. a sophisticated, yet whimsical leather phone case, can even be monogramed!
7. In contrast to the modern speakers, wouldn't it be fun to have a gold record player to create the perfect ambiance?
8. The new Kate Spade coffee table book, "Places to Go, People to See," because every gal needs a little more charm in her livingroom.
9. a farm-fresh flower subscription from The Bouqs would keep me happy all year long.
10. The prettiest decanter I ever did see.