When I first found out we were having a boy, I was a little bummed, mostly because there weren't going to be bows, sequins and glitter in my foreseeable future. Of course I got over it quickly and learned to love shopping for a little dude. There are so many many adorable options beyond onsies with trucks, balls, etc. I love shopping for Oliver at the mainstream stores, Old Navy, Gap and H&M are probably my favorites, and if I'm going for something really cute and special, Zara. But as I try to look beyond these mall staples, I am not find nearly as many options for little boys as I am for little girls. After much searching Etsy, I have rounded up five of my favorite shops for cool little dudes. Check them out and let me know if you have other favorites I should see.
1. Play Date Apparel is your shop for Baby muscle tees, skinny sweats, harem style rompers, funny onesies, floral kimonos (for the little girlies), slouchy knit beanies and cozy raglans. Items are handmade and printed for boho babies, city kids & modern moms in sunny Los Angeles, California.
2. Two Lil' Bros cute tees for your Toddlers. They specialize in fun, creative and cool designs that every parent and child will love.
3. Strawberry Moth is a great shop for illustrated and screen-printed Items including tees, raglans and pennant flags.
4. Wild and Free Company of-the-moment and throw back pop culture references that your kid won't get, but you'll think are hilarious.
5. TuliBert has unisex baby rompers, boys harem pants, baby knee patch pants, kid tops, kids sweatshirts, kids jackets, shorts for boys, kids beanies, scarves and more! In tons of cool prints!