This weekend a mom friend and I dyed Easter eggs, with our two-year olds, so it's safe to say that our eggs did not turn out like any of these, but if you're feeling ambitious, here are 10 modern ideas for decking out your eggs.
Easter baskets are pretty much my favorite gift to put together. Better than stockings, because the Easter basket is the centerpiece of the spring holiday gift giving. I love a good curated gift package. Right now Oliver is obsessed with his kitchen, so food items were at the top of my mind. Of course no Easter basket is complete with out some goodies. Finally, Ollie is all about games and puzzles and his Where's Waldo book. I thought the perfect place to turn was my friends at Pinhole Press. They have the cutest personalized games and creative educational gifts. I ordered a personalized memory game for Oliver and great news, I am offering 25% off for you to order any of their kid gifts with offer code PANACHE. The offer is good until April 9th.
1. Every toddler could use an adorable, unbreakable wooden bunny plate.
2. A personalized memory game from Pinhole Press is the perfect game for you and your toddler.
4. Cookie decorating supplies for a post egg hunt baking session.
5. My little chef needs more play food to prepare for mom and dad.
6. spring cookie cutters paired with #4.
7. The cutest hat, so we're prepared for the summer sunshine.
8. Every Easter basket needs candy
9. and maybe some cookies too
10. an African basket makes for a chic and updated souvenir from the bunny
11. Don't forget the grass!
SHOP THE BASKET
Pinhole Press is offering my readers 25% off of kid gifts with offer code PANACHE.
For my second holiday look (see the first here), I went for the high school band concert vibe. Just kidding, but that's what I joked as I put it on. This plaid blazer is definitely a little Blair Waldorf, okay, a lot Blair Waldorf, but it's also a classic that will never go out of style. The bow tie might be a little over-the-top for most people, but not for the fashion risk takers. I really love how the red strappy shoes sexify the whole look and the statement earrings add a hit of bling, both accessories take this look to a non-band geek place. Oh and I forgot to talk about my clip in extensions! How fun is it to change up your look and add a ponytail at a moments notice!