In this crazy world of multi-tasking and Instagram pods (if you don’t know what that is, you don’t want to). Finding time to organize my life is a major challenge for me, and I’m guessing you’re not on top of everything either, because, really who is?
I want to take you on my trial and error journey to organize everything from the photos on my computer (dread) to the bath closet (if you’re lucky enough to have a bathroom closet).
Here are my specific organizational goals for 2017:
- Organize my digital life
- Digital photos
- Apps on my phone
- Unsubscribe to all the junk emails I don’t want
- Figure out a data storage plan that is cost effective and doesn’t hound me with alerts every day telling me I’m “out of space.”
- Figure out a cleaning schedule. As a working mom with a significant, it’s so easy to feel too drained to clean after I put Oliver to bed, but too overwhelmed to do it all on the weekend. I want to make a schedule that amounts to about 15 minutes a day, plus a little time on the weekend for a clean and orderly house.
- Make a working/life balance schedule. This makes me sound like the lamest person in the world, but it’s easy for me to get sucked into my side hustles every single day after work, and any free moment on the weekends. I need to schedule time to shut it off and time to really turn it on!
- Tackle the project of making natural cleaning products.
- Organize the pantry